Sling Mounting Hardware Accessories
Choosing the “Right” connector types is a very personal thing. We make available the most popular types of EXTERNAL Sling mounting equipment.
Buffer Tube QD Adapter. (Our Best Seller!!!) Features NO Disassembly/Loosening/Removal of your Castle Nut! OR permanent modifications to the host rifle in any way! This Slips directly over and locks onto your Castle Nut which holds your buffer tube into your lower receiver. Your Sling mount attaches directly to the buffer tube via 2 hex head screws. Ideal for gun enthusiasts who don’t want to significantly modify their firearm, or Operators who do not wish to suffer their Armorer’s Wrath!
Machined aluminum, Black anodized finish
- Fits all AR 30MM buffer tubes
- Comes with quick disconnect swing swivel. Provides the flexibility to add a sling to either side of the rifle
- Only 2 1/2 oz.
Push Button QD Swivel Rail Base.
- Alloy reinforced pica tinny / weaver mounting base provides rock solid sling attachment point
- High-tensile steel hoop ensure maximum durability under heavy use
- Quick push button qd release allows for sling removal
- Swivel design allows for freedom of movement and quick transitions between carry methods
- Sling Mounting Hardware Accessories
Rail Mount Loop Adapter. (RMLA)
Small but mighty! The RML provides a low-profile forward sling attachment point for “The Survivor Sling” series and other clip-in systems. Made from nitrocarburized steel for wear and corrosion resistance, the RML attaches to any Picatinny rail. Plus, it’s proven to withstand stress tests of over 300 lbs. while only weighing a mere 1 1/3 ozs.
- Nitrocarburized steel for extreme wear and corrosion resistance
- Tested to withstand stress tests over 300 lbs.
- Works on The Survivor Sling and other clip-in systems
- Attaches to any Picatinny rail
HK Connector Rail Mount Loop