ITS IN THE BUNGEE!!!
A Must See video: It’s in the Bungee Inner Core. When properly adjusted, this sling will HUG the shooter with a Full Draw Stabilizing embrace that reduce recoil, aid in target to target transition make the upper body feel like a tank turret.
FEEL LIKE A TANK TURRET in your upper torso. This shot stabilizing effect is not available on other sling designs. we suggest a short 2 Point Hookup to maximize the Bungee Hug. Hooked up short, at the near end of the hand-guard, and short on the buffer tube will offer best adjustment range. A Single onetime adjustment is needed upon acquiring our sling. Once set, simply use the EZ Slider Adjuster to make on demand adjustments.
SURVIVAL: There is nearly 70′ of MILSPEC #550 cord here for emergencies. All at once, or take off what you need. ABOVE ALL…….THIS SLING IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL WHEN the CORD IS REMOVED.
SURVIVAL WARRANTY: If used for a real life emergency, we will FREELY Replace your sling, in exchange for a story of what happened, and how the sling benefitted you. Yes, FREE Replacement for emergency use.
The SURVIVOR SLING
1 AND 2 – Point Combo SLING
Master Gunner Edition: Tactical Sling
- QD 2 Point Paracord Sling and Single Point Tactical Paracord Sling configurations both in 1 Unique Sling!
- Comes with 2 Push-Button QD Swivels, 2 H&K Style, and 2 Strap-in Connectors Standard ….. 6 Pieces total!
- Lifetime Warranty
- 1 and 2 Point configuration
- Tri-Strand Bungee Core
- EZ Adjuster Range 34-53 Inches
- Sold on US Army Bases and Tactical Stores WorldWide
- Fits all rifles, shotguns and NOW Crossbows TOO!
- Field Tested in Afghanistan
- See Ted Nugent’s thoughts (But please do come back.)
Continuously have control of your firearm with The Survivor Sling 1 and 2 point bungee sling. The Survivor Sling was created to be a completely mobile in connectivity. The Bungee inner core allows for Emergency Use of Paracord without loosing full sling function. The EZ Adjuster is more of a pulley than a strap adjuster. On demand adjustive ability. Includes 6 Total connectors for multiple connection possibilities. The advantages of the one point sling is its comfort, multi mission capability and durability.
A Sling you will never pay for repair/replacement. All parts and workmanship is warranted for our lifetime. No Proof of purchase is necessary, as possession alone will get service if needed.
Who Makes these babies?
- This unique tactical sling is HAND ASSEMBLED BY AUS Military Veterans and First Responders and their families.
- Clearly, a great choice.
If you have any questions before purchasing? Please call Cold Steel Tactical Sling Command at 269-512-7300 or email us.
See what Ted Nugent has to say. “I’ve got one on all my long guns”.
Honoring the “11th Cavalry Regiment”