The Traditional Survivor 2 Point Survival Sling:
- VETERAN HANDMADE IN SW Michigan
- This sling fits multiple missions, as a Single/Dual Point configuration. Single or An Innovative 2 Point Design, perfect for Cross-Body Hookups. Adjusts 38″ to 52 Inches. Bungee Core
- Lifetime Warrantee INCLUDES Use for SURVIVAL.
- Moreover, This simple EZ SuperSlide™ Adjuster moves like butter but won’t slip from the position you choose. Whats more, this modification allows quick and efficient changes from Upper or Lower hookup points. The webbing length is long enough for most users to simply adjust. Therefore, No more looking for a buckle. Grab-N-Go! As a matter of fact, if longer webbing is needed, simply contact us… we ship it AT NO COST.
Hear what Uncle Ted Nugent thinks
about The Survivor Sling ® Series
Who Makes these babies?
- HAND ASSEMBLED BY Active Duty/Veterans and First Responders and their families. Of course, a great choice.
Includes the Following:
- The Traditional Survivor Sling
- Elastic Silencer
- Stock and Foregrip Adapters
- (COLOR MATCHED)